Gentle Day®Bamboo Intimate Wipes1 0pcs
BAMBOO INTIMATE WIPE 10pcs
- OEKO-TEX® certified bamboo textile product. Products bearing the OEKO-TEX® label meet high human ecological requirements.
- Convenient travel size package 10pc/pack.
- Made of soft and gentle ecological bamboo textile.
- Fragrance-free, Chlorine free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, SLES-free.
- With Aloe Vera and vitamin E.
- Could be used for cleaning face and hands too.
WHY IS BAMBOO SO SUSTAINABLE?
• Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
• Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.)
• Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
• Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
• Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orang-utan or panda.
• This type of bamboo is not the type pandas eat, so it is very 'panda-friendly'!
• Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
• Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
• Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Made from eco-friendly biodegradable bamboo cloth.
• Bamboo is strong but incredibly soft so feels nice against the skin.
• Contains natural moisturizing and soothing agents - organic Aloe Vera extract and vitamin E.
Close the package tightly after use.
Good Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetic products (GMPC)
Oeko-Tex® 100 No. 2011LK0006 AITEX
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!