Gentle Day®FAR-IR Anion Eco Pantiliners 30 pcs
Gentle Day® FAR-IR Anion Eco pantiliners 30 pc, length 155 mm
Products certified by Oeko-Tex® 100 certificate (No. 2011LK0006) meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established for products with direct contact to skin and does not have an unfavourable harmful effect on human health.
- Eco-friendly, organic.
- Anion strip helps to reduce bad smell and growth of bacteria inside the lining.
- For everyday use during light discharge.
- Soft cotton top does not irritate the skin, air permeable base brings great level of comfort.
- Does not contain chlorine, formaldehyde, aromas, pesticide or other harmful substances which can cause skin irritation or allergies.
- Skin balanced pH.
- Dermatologically tested
- Unique package design keeps the pads from dirt and damp.
For women and girls with sensitive skin and tending to allergy
For women and girls with light discharge
For women after gynecological surgeries
Women’s feedback regarding Gentle Day® sanitary pantyliners:
- The fact that each pantyliner is in a sealed package is very convenient;
- When I tried Gentle day® pantyliners, I understood that even the thinnest pantyliners do not cause such comfort as these: soft cotton surface does not irritate the skin, the pantyliners are air permeable; therefore, the skin does not become damp even on a hottest summer day;
- All the pads I tried before used to start irritating my skin in the long run; I don’t feel any skin irritations with Gentle Day® anymore;
- It is important for me to know that the products I use do not have an adverse effect on my health; therefore, I choose ecologicaly certified Gentle Day® pantyliners;
- I often suffer from yeast infection which causes itching and irritation of the skin. I noticed that itching is reduced and I don’t feel such discomfort with these pantyliners.
Invention patent No. 200510076755
Certifyed Oeko-Tex® 100 (No. 2011LK0006) and Made for health (No 2014TM0087)
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
Products are made from highest quality materials according to strict national health standards GB15979-2002.
Test Report of Microbiological Testing No. M 5783 (M 14468 - M 14471) accredited by ilac-MRA, DAP, DAR.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!