Gentle Day®FAR-IR Anion Eco Day use pads 10 pcs
Gentle Day® FAR-IR Anion Eco Day Use pads length 240mm
Gentle Day® FAR-IR ANION sanitary napkins are the only eco-friendly organic sanitary napkins with an anion strip (Invention patent no. 200510076755).
- ECOLOGICAL PRODUCT. Products certified by OekoTex® 100 certificate (No. 2011LK0006) meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established for products with direct contact to skin and does not have an unfavourable harmful effect on human health.
- For use during regular period.
- Very high absorbency level compared to conventional pads.
- Side folds protect from side leakage.
- Does not irritate the skin and brings great levels of comfort.
- RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF VARIOUS MENSTRUAL AILMENTS. You may avoid the feeling of tension, skin irritation, rash and perineal pain with Gentle Day® sanitary pantiliners as they are perfectly air permeable, their surface remains dry and the anion strip suppresses reproduction of germs inside the liner; thus, eliminating a favourable environment for the propagation of germs.
Highest quality Gentle Day® FAR-IR ANION ECO pads are suitable for sensitive or allergic skin. They do not contain chlorine, formaldehyde, aromas or other harmful substances; pH is friendly to the skin. The product meets human ecological standards. Excellent air permeability ensures freshness and comfort. The top layer – non-woven fabric with funnel-shaped holes – rapidly transmits the liquid and remains dry, absorbent polymer absorbs 150 ml (about 5 times more than a conventional pad), air permeable base allows the skin to breathe. The unique sealed package and individual packaging protect pads against moisture and dirt.
For women and girls with sensitive skin and tending to allergy
For women and girls with painful menstruations
For girls whom the first menstruations started
For women after giving birth
For elder women with urologic complaints because of incontinence
For women after gynecological surgeries
Gentle Day® pad absorbed up to 5 times more and stayed dry.
Women’s feedback regarding Gentle Day® day use sanitary pads:
- I noticed that I need much less of these pads than of the usual ones although they are more expensive than the usual pads; however, they absorb more; besides, there is no unpleasant odour; that’s why they do not need to be changed so often;
- I have never felt so comfortable during menstruation as now when I started using Gentle Day® sanitary pads. They are really perfectly absorbent; therefore, I feel confident;
- I used to feel tension on the second day of menstruation, my skin used to be highly irritated and sensitive when I used usual pads but I thought that that’s the way it has to be. When I tried Gentle Day® sanitary pads, I noticed that those ailments disappeared. I realized that the trouble was unsuitable pads, not menstruation;
- My teenage daughter is highly allergic; therefore, all pads she tried caused allergies to her. We were very happy when the doctor recommended Gentle Day® sanitary pads. From that time on, my girl can feel comfortable during menstruation.
Manufactured regarding national health standard GB15979-2002
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!