Exchange and Returns
1. Within 7 working days after receiving the items the Buyer has a right to return the item(s) of adequate quality purchased in the online shop and to recover the money paid for them or replace the item(s) with another similar item of a different size, shape, colour, pattern or content.
2. In order to replace or return the item(s), the Buyer must notify the Seller in writing (by e-mail email@example.com, indicating the returned item’s order number, name and product code) no later than in 7 (seven) working days from the delivery of the item.
3. When replacing or returning the items it is necessary to follow these conditions:
3.1. the replaced or returned item must be in original orderly packaging;
3.2. the item may not have been worn or otherwise damaged and must not have lost its merchantable value;
3.3. the item must be of good condition (intact labels and other markings, not dirty etc.)
3.4 the replaced or returned item must be of the same configuration as specified in the order;
3.5. when replacing or returning the items it is necessary to provide its proof of purchase, warranty receipt (if any) and the completed return document;
4. The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the items for return or replacement by the Buyer if the requirements for exchange and return have not been observed.
5. The Buyer must deliver the items for return or replacement using the postal services in the EU countries.
6. The returned or replaced item must be accompanied with the “Item return or replacement form” and the document confirming that it was purchased in www.ecogentle.co.uk online shop ( invoice).
7. Having received the item for return or replacement, the Seller must notify the Buyer within 15 calendar days whether the item met the criteria for return. If the returned item meets these criteria, the Seller has to replace the item or refund money paid for it.
8. Transportation costs of replaceable or returned items are covered by the Buyer.
9. If the Buyer sends items for return or replacement using a chosen courier service or a courier service indicated by the Seller, or using the postal services in the EU countries, in case of item return the money paid for the item are only refunded by transferring money to the bank account indicated in the Buyer’s item return or replacement form. The Seller assumes no responsibility for delays or failures in the return or replacement of the item if the Buyer fails to provide part or all of the data required for return.
10. If the item cannot be replaced due to the Seller's fault, the Seller must refund the value of the item or the price difference.